10 Reasons to attend We Are Fstvl!
As winter comes to an end in Great Britain, the sun begins to reappear from behind the clouds to show its face once again. Summer is a great time of year for parties, festivals and more parties.
Fast approaching will be London’s largest growing electronic festival, We Are Fsvtl. This is the perfect way to kick start your European summer.
We Are Fstvl will take place over the last weekend in May and is located in Upminster. The event hosts up to 200+ international artists who are able to full fill you need of music satisfaction.
This post will give you 10 reasons why you should attend We Are Fstvl for 2017.
1. This event was voted the winners of 2016’s Best New Festival, Best Medium Sized Festival and Best International Festival.
2. There is a huge extensive line up including Carl Cox, Giggs, Duke Dumont, Wiley, Katy B, Jauz, Tchami, Patrick Topping, Skream and many, many more.
3. Tickets start at only £60 per day.
4. The festival is located only 20 minutes from London, Central.
5. Their are 20 stages, all with their own unique production, sound and expertly curated vibes.
6. Sets start from 10am and run through till midnight. Get here early to maximize your rave time.
7. The sun will be shining, the girls will be looking good and the music will be even better.
8. We Are FSTVL will be taking it up a notch this year with a brand-new set of arenas and structures.
9. You’ll be left with unforgetable memoieres that you will cherish forever.
10. It’s your best/only way to start summer17!!!
Limited tickets remain, Click the link to secure your rave spot.
SaveTonight hopes to see you there!!!